You agree that the information including the intellectual information on our Website, including but not limiting to design, logos, texts, software code, audio, video, trademarks belonging to us and/or third parties (“the Intellectual Property”) is for your use only as a potential customer/client and that you are prohibited from infringing including but not limited to duplicating, copying, downloading, distributing, broadcasting, publishing, selling, licensing, transmitting, linking or otherwise using the Intellectual Property on our Website in its form (including any form modified by you) in any manner whatsoever whenever howsoever without our and/or the third parties’ prior written consent and approval.
You agree to irrevocably grant us the exclusive right and royalty free license to use any information submitted by you in any manner whatsoever howsoever whensoever and wheresoever, including changing the information you submitted in any manner whatsoever howsoever whensoever and wheresoever in our absolute discretion, and that you grant us the right to duplicate, copy, download, distribute, broadcast, publish, sell, license, transmit, link or otherwise use the Intellectual information, whether modified by us, in any manner whatsoever howsoever whensoever and wheresoever in our absolute discretion.
You are prohibited from using all or part of the Intellectual Property on our Website for any purposes whatsoever howsoever, whensoever and wheresoever.
Additionally you shall not by any means whatsoever howsoever whensoever and wheresoever:
- do anything that imposes a burden on our Website and its infrastructure;
- do anything that is harmful to our Website or cause nuisance to our Website;
- release any identifiable personal information of our customers/clients/visitors without our written consent and approval;
- obtain any Intellectual Property or materials and information from our Website;
- take any measure to deter or reduce access to our Website by others;
- use any bot, data minding, spider, scraper, robot, computer code or any device, tool or process to access copy monitor our Website;
- disrupt our security by obtaining any Intellectual Property or materials and information from our Website through password mining, hacking or by any other means;
- falsely pretending to represent our company;
- falsely claiming affiliation with our company;
- interfere, interrupt, destroy or limit access to our Website and prevent it from properly running;
- do anything which cause harm and losses to our Website and its goodwill.
You agree any information you provide on a minor or on your children may be published on our Website and may be accessed by third parties. Hence, you should not send any information relating to a minor or your children should you wish this not to occur. Further you can revoke any information you provide on a minor or on your children at any time by emailing to us at email@example.com
You agree that you access our Website at your own risk, and that there are no warranties regarding the functionality or access of the Website, the merchantability and fitness of any product and service set out in our Website, the accuracy of any or all information in our Website, that our website is free of viruses.
- this is a legally binding agreement and enforceable against you at law in the event of a breach by you.
- we may block or deny or restrict you access to our Website at any time and for whatever reason in our absolute discretion.
Thank you for your support. Assuring our co-operation at all times.
Amazing Amber Team
Dated this 1st February 2019.